If you have been invited to join a team roster on Team Cowboy, you should have received an e-mail invitation message from your coach or team administrator. If you have not received this email, you may want to check your junk mail or spam folder.
If you would like to retrieve your invitations, you can do so by providing your e-mail address.Here's how to have Team Cowboy send out any pending team invitations:
- Go to the Retrieve Account Information or Team Invitations page
- Enter your e-mail address into the box provided
- Enter the security code shown on the page
- Click Send My Account Information
- Check your e-mail account for an e-mail from Team Cowboy. This email will contain any pending team invitations that are associated with your e-mail address. It will also contain any accounts that were found for your e-mail address along with a link to reset your account password (so if you have an account but don't know your password, and need to accept a team invitation using that account, you can reset your account password first before accepting the new team invitation).
It is important to understand that it is possible for multiple Team Cowboy accounts to exist that use the same e-mail address, so if no team invitations are found for the e-mail address you entered, you may wish to try a different e-mail address that you may have, such as an alternate personal e-mail address or a work e-mail address. Team invitations are associated with the e-mail address that your coach or team administrator entered when they added you to the roster.
If you are still unable to locate your team invitation and are sure you have been invited to a team, you may wish to contact your coach or team administrator to ensure they entered your e-mail address correctly. If they did not enter your e-mail address correctly, your invitation cannot be retrieved using the steps above.